Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SOBCon NW 2012 - Starting Up Strategically
Friday, September 28, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
Join us for SOBCon NW 2012 in Portland, one of the best learning forums for startups, small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs in the US.
The SOBCon NW program is now out! It's one of our best lineups yet: http://www.sobevent.com/sobcon-nw/
(And welcome sponsors GoToMeeting, Dex One, and Vitamin T, and event partners Biznik, Vizify, Hively, Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, Oregon Angel Fund, SEMpdx, Portland State University and PIEpdx!)
The theme this year is Starting Up Strategically, and the 2 1/2 day event will include:
- 6 highly interactive and innovative Mastermind Models that will address the key elements to startup success
- 2 interviews with startup & small business influencers
- 2 panel discussions with the entrepreneurs and investors that are leading the way
- "Give Back Sunday", where we help non-profits with our know-how and insight
- Full breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, full breakfast on Sunday
Each presentation, model, and mastermind session will change the way you see yourself and your business. The interactive sessions will keep you in the room.
Attendance will be limited to 100, so sign up early
Also, don't miss our great $159 per night rate at the Governor Hotel - go to http://www.governorhotel.com, click on reservations, then click "Groups", and then enter the code 10010601833
For more information, visit our website: http://www.sobevent.com